Church Attendance during Covid-19
Currently the situation is as follows:
- Churches can have “1 person per 2sqm . At St Ioannis we believe this equates to 160 in our Church
- This means that after the 1st 160 persons, those that come later will be directed to our hall.
- In our hall the Liturgy can be heard and seen on a screen
- Masks are no longer compulsory in Churches
- You do not need to book to come to our Church Services.
- We are not livestreaming our the Services
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS
“YOKE” is new initiative of our Parish. It is for young people 18 – 30 years of age. We are planning talks once a month in our Parish Hall, followed by a meal.
Our 4th talk will occur on Sunday 16 May and will be on Mental Health by Elena Mavromoustakas, a clinical psychologist.
If you would like to be kept informed about future such events, please email your name and preferred email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Group for Teenage Boys
This group has been running in our Parish for a number of years now, it is for boys who are in high school. They meet every Saturday 5 – 6.45 pm, play sport, have a lesson and discussion on a spiritual topic, they go on camps and other activities. The boys that attend are enormously benefitted spiritually, they make good friends, etc.
Sunday School is held every Sunday. Children leave after Holy Communion tothe classes above our hall. Children are enormously helped by Sunday School to come closer to Christ and His Church.
ENGLISH CHURCH SERVICES
BIBLE STUDY CLASSES
Feeding the Homeless
We now feed to homeless and poor every Wednesday evening. For more details go to Feeding the Homeless