Church Attendance during Covid-19
Please DO NOT attend church if you have a fever, sore throat and/or flu like symptoms. If you have such symptoms please ensure you get tested for COVID-19.
In line with current NSW Health guidelines, we must adhere to the 1 person per 4 squarae metre rule. Persons will be allocated within the Church on a first in first serve basis inclusive of an allocation inside the Church of 5 persons for memorial services. Once the Church is full, parishioners will be directed to our hall where the Liturgy will be projected and heard.
Currently there is a limit of 100 parishioners within the entire Church premises. Procedures are as follows:
- Bookings are required for August program and September Program Services marked in yellow. To book a Church attendance phone 9635 9480 Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm.
- Bookings are not required for August Program and September Program Services that are not in yellow.
- For those who cannot attend, Church Services can be live-streamed by clicking here.
Bible Study and English Liturgies
All talks are in English and all are welcome. We meet every Tuesday in the room above our hall, 7.15 – 8.30pm, (except on weeks when there is an English Liturgy).
We do English Liturgies on Wednesday evenings, the exact dates and times can be seen by checking under the “Church Services” tab of this website. Our next English Liturgies will be:
- on Wednesday 19 August 7 – 8.30pm
- Wednesday 9 September, the Feast of Saints Joachim and Anna, Matins and English Divine Liturgy 6.30 – 9pm
Feeding the Homeless
We now feed to homeless and poor every Wednesday evening. For more details go to Feeding the Homeless